Brand ambassadors are not only able to help your customers but they can help translate and promote your Brand to the new consumer. Retain and encourage your existing members to become your brand promoters with Eber.
2. Upload banner image (Optional). Specification: 640 pixel x any height
3. Click in slider for both Enable referral & Enable referral code at sign up form
4. Input the programme name and message
5. Input points and/or rewards for referral and referee. Save the changes.
Customise your referral program
You can also customise your referral program to issue referrer and referee with rewards and/or points only when referee sign up with spending. To do this, you can create different rules for your referral or referee and these rules will override the default setup created in step 5 above.
1. Create rules
2. Define rules creation is applicable for Referrer or Referee
3. Select referral rewards and/or input referral points to be issued
4. Select referrer tier - mandatory field
5. Check "Only Issue When Spending" - If you would like to issue rewards/points only when referee spend
Adding "Referral" in Web App Menu page for easy access
Add a Referral title in Member WebApp for member to refer friends and family easily.
You may follow the steps or video guide below to do so: