For businesses that want to sell physical gift cards, you must acquire the string code from Eber and convert it to a QR code. This string code is used by Eber (StoreApp) to retrieve the gift card from the system and use it.
This article will walk you through the process of generating string codes.
Commerce > Gift Card.
Generating String Codes
1. Proceed to configure your gift card as per this article. Under "Gift Card Type", check the "Physical Gift Card" box. Hit [ Save ].
2. Reenter the same gift card, hover down and click on to "Create Physical Card with Serial Number and QR Code".
3. You will be directed to a box containing instructions. Enter your email address to receive and the amount of the physical gift card you want to sell. Hit [ Send ].
4. After the string code report is ready, an email will be sent to the email address (entered in item #4). When you click on the "Download File" button in the email, you will be directed to the Eber XM Export page. Click "Download" to get the file.
5. You'll see some numbers when you open the downloaded sheet. Process the information and send it to your supplier for further action. That's all!
Gift Card Serial Number
Indicate on your card for easy reference.
Convert in to QR code.